At 21, Erin launched her very first business – Business Services, ETC, a virtual assistance company. At the age of 23, Erin launched her coaching business – The VA Coach, training and inspiring individuals to create virtual assistance businesses and turn them into thriving, six-figure businesses. Her latest transformative role — sought after Internet Marketing Strategist consulting entrepreneurs from around the world.
Whether you’re a newbie just getting started or poised at the multi-million dollar mark – Erin has proven herself time and again and proven opportunity does knock more than once! Ultimately, the larger lesson to be learned is, “There is a clear difference between hit-or-miss wishes and turning dreams into actionable goals. Don’t despise humble beginnings – start with an idea and find a way to make it happen.
• Company: BSETC (Business Services, ETC) and ErinBlaskie.com
• Founder/Age: 27 (Founding Age: 21)
• Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
• Start-up Year: 2004
• Start-up Costs: Less than $100. Already owned the computer and only had to purchase the hosting for the website.
• How I Got Started: Began bidding on jobs on Elance.com and after acquiring my first few clients, began receiving referrals.
• Best Success Story/Customer Interaction: Being involved in a client’s sale of their business to the tune of $50+ Million. That was pretty spectacular to be a part of that.
• #1 Tip for Newbies: Have no fear. Fear is a debilitating thing in business and you have to just lead with your intuition and what you feel is right. If you’re always sticking to your compass of right and wrong, you can never go astray.
© YFS Magazine. All Rights Reserved. Copying prohibited. All material is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this material is prohibited. Sharing of this material under Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International terms, listed here, is permitted.