Fly to your next business meeting in style. Today is the first official day of summer and we’re ready to elevate your small business.
We’ve teamed up with Virgin America, Samsonite International and the coolest small business brands to present the inaugural 2011 Make Your Small Business Fly Giveaway. One (1) small business owner has the chance to win two (2) round-trip flights to any Virgin America destination and one (1) stylish Samsonite luggage set.
Also, once you enter to win, gain private access to instant gifts from leading small business brands. Every entrepreneur that enters our exclusive contest will:
1. Gain access to Elevate, Inc. – Virgin America’s free frequent flyer corporate rewards program
2. Receive a chance to win the grand prize giveaway from Virgin America and Samsonite
3. Take advantage of instant rewards, including eight (8) exclusive gifts from leading small business brands
Sit back, kick up your feet and learn a bit more about Virgin America, the airline’s founder, their corporate rewards program and a few YFS tips for takeoff to your next business meeting or well deserved vacation.
Virgin America Hits the Mark with Business Travelers
The San Francisco based low-cost airline is the brainchild of self-made billionaire Sir Richard Branson. As the Founder of the Virgin Group, Branson bootstrapped his way from record-shop owner to head of the Virgin Empire (400 companies and counting).
“My interest in life comes from setting myself huge, apparently unachievable challenges and trying to rise above them … from the perspective of wanting to live life to the full, I felt that I had to attempt it.” – Sir Richard Branson
Branson is not the typical airline owner. And if you’ve ever flown on Virgin America you’ll notice that it’s not your typical airline.
Virgin America planes are equipped with custom-designed leather seats, mood-lit cabins and Gogo Inflight Internet™. According to Condé Nast Traveler’s 2010 Business Travel Poll, Virgin America hits mark with small business travelers and was recently voted “Best Business/First Class” for the third consecutive year. Not too shabby.
Corporate Rewards: Focused on the Essentials
What’s essential when you choose the best airline for your travel needs? Free luggage check, inflight internet, legroom, price? Whatever the case may be, for business or pleasure, the essentials are important.
Most importantly, traveling to your next business meeting shouldn’t break the bank. And while every airline offers its own variation of loyalty program to entice you to become a repeat customer, it’s nice to find a hybrid of low-cost essentials with luxurious benefits.
“For me business is not about wearing suits, or keeping stockholders pleased. It’s about being true to yourself, your ideas and focusing on the essentials.” – Sir Richard Branson
Elevate, Inc., Virgin America’s corporate rewards program, gives your small business a little something back for what you spend on travel. Their frequent flyer program includes:
1. Reward travel on any seat, any time, with no blackout dates
2. Reward flights for as few as 2,500 points
3. 5 points per $1 spent on flights (benefiting business travelers)
4. Access to the hottest events, discounts, and exclusive offers
10 YFS Tips for Your Next Trip
The next time you fly, here are 10 YFS Tips to kick your business into high gear with our premiere small business partners.[check_list]
- Book your next business flight on Virgin America or fly for free.
- Select from three cabins of service: First Class, Main Cabin Select and Main Cabin. Fly Main Cabin Select – get luxury for far less than what you would pay for premium seating on other airlines.
- Grab your Samsonite luggage and don’t leave home without your Dicks Cottons sunglasses.
- Delegate tasks to your new Virtual Assistant from BSETC.com and make sure he/she sends out those last minute invoices using Freshbooks.com.
- Don’t stress about the client that forgot to pay you. Put Business Beware on the case and let them collect what is owed without ridiculously high fees.
- Get ready to enjoy more leg room, complimentary food and drinks, free entertainment, one free checked bag, dedicated luggage space and priority check-in.
- Relax in Virgin America’s mood-lit cabin and order on demand right from your personal touch-screen.
- Take a few minutes to design your next marketing campaign using Unbounce.com for quick and user-friendly landing pages.
- And don’t forget to checkout more premiere small business partners including Escapingthe9to5.com, She Takes on the World, In Good Company and The Suitcase Entrepreneur.
- Stay connected to other young, fabulous and self-employed entrepreneurs via Twitter and Facebook.
Let our small business partners’ help you take care of business on the go – checkout eight (8) exclusive gifts you don’t want to miss! In the air and on the ground, we’ve got you covered. What are you waiting for?
© YFS Magazine. All Rights Reserved. Copying prohibited. All material is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this material is prohibited. Sharing of this material under Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International terms, listed here, is permitted.