As the year comes to a close, we wanted to know what articles were most appealing to the thousands of small business owners across the globe that read YFS Magazine. Here’s what we found: entrepreneurship culture-related articles were in high demand. And no one shares news better than savvy public relations professionals (#1). No surprise there!
Overall, there was a high demand for inspirational, uncensored success stories and expert branding, marketing and sales tips. This year’s most shared stories across social networks were inspiring, actionable, accessible and fun.
1. 20 Publicists Reveal the Biggest PR Mistakes Your Small Business Makes Read more
2. 10 Signs You’re an Entrepreneur Read more
3. Top 10 Business Etiquette Tips for Entrepreneurs Read more
4. 30 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Superhero Powers They Desire Most in Business Read more
5. Top 20 Small Business Blogs and Entrepreneurship Websites Read more
6. The Coolest Brands: 18 Ways to Make Your Brand Cool Read more
7. Give Up: Why Sacrifice is Essential for Success Read more
8. 12 Year Old Creates Micro Fund for Kid Entrepreneurs Read more
9. Here’s $100k: Drop Out of College, Start a Business, and Change the World Read more
10. Persistence Pays Off: How I Put My Business on the Map Read more
11. Make Customers Want You: 7 Tips to Improve Customer Relationships Read more
12. 17 Things You Should Know Before You Start a Business Read more
13. 12 Experts Reveal Why Your Website Doesn’t Make Dollars or Sense Read more
14. 10 Creative Tips to Attract New Customers Read more
15. Sold Out: UTicketIt Founders Turn an Epic Fail Into a Major Win Read more
16. Help Wanted: 14 Tips on How to Hire and Keep Great Employees Read more
17. Jackthreads Founder on Why No Experience and No Contacts Equals Success Read more
18. 10 Serial Entrepreneurs Share Tips on How to Manage Multiple Businesses Read more
19. How to Move From Vision to Execution: The Cure for Entrepreneurial Insanity Read more
20. Top 20 Entrepreneurship Books of 2011 Read more
© YFS Magazine. All Rights Reserved. Copying prohibited. All material is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this material is prohibited. Sharing of this material under Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International terms, listed here, is permitted.