5. Develop screencasts. Create a step-by-step guide using Screenr, on how to do something (navigate your site, use your online product, etc.) in a screencast, how-to video, or show the steps in a series of photos.
6. Host an online social media event. Have an industry related guest take over your Facebook page for the day to interact directly with community members. Promote the “social media event” across all of your consumer facing touchpoints.
7. Launch a “Call for Facebook Photos.” Post wild, crazy and fun photos of people using your products. Do you run a flooring company – share funny photos of customers interacting with their new floors (i.e. kissing the ground). Then ask your Facebook fans to vote by “Liking” the best ones. It can increase engagement and draw new fans.
8. Use presentations. Create a Slideshare presentation of customer Q&A’s and then share it in a blog post. Tag the presentation with relevant keywords for your company and industry to leverage SEO benefits.
9. Make a company video. Shoot some b-roll footage, invite customers to send in photos and create a music video for your company, using Animoto and post it on the company blog.
10. Use call to actions frequently. You’re giving away a lot of freebies in social media – creating a ton of value – so don’t be afraid to ask for something in return. Add subtle calls-to-action that can increase leads or get someone further down the purchase path. Create lead gen forms and quick offers to capture customer data and continue conversations.
What social media marketing tactics will you implement in the next ten days? Let me know in the comments section below.
Photo Credit: ESPRIT
© YFS Magazine. All Rights Reserved. Copying prohibited. All material is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this material is prohibited. Sharing of this material under Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International terms, listed here, is permitted.