Write For Us
Our ReadersOur readers are influential entrepreneurs, small business owners, startups, founders, CEO’s and global business leaders …Our readers are influential entrepreneurs, small business owners, startups, founders, CEO’s and global business leaders seeking fresh, provocative and insightful best practices, tips, tools and strategies and perspectives about the world of entrepreneurship.
How to Contribute
We are looking for contributors who have startup, small business or entrepreneurial experience. We also welcome innovators, startup enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, and business leaders with industry-specific expertise. We prioritize well-researched, smartly written articles that will provoke, inform, and entertain. We welcome various writing styles, and are particularly drawn to writers with a strong point of view and a high-energy, narrative style.
Prospective YFS Magazine contributors should familiarize themselves with our content before submitting articles. We prioritize specific, actionable advice that entrepreneurs and small business owners can utilize to improve their companies. Click here for samples.
As a guest contributor, content submissions are unpaid. Featured writers and experts will benefit from attribution, maximized exposure to our global readership and a backlink to their own site. Please read our Terms of Service and Guest Contributor Agreement before submitting material. All submissions should be:
- Submitted in their entirety; between 500 and 1,000 words
- Evergreen; posts that won’t become outdated
- Unique, creative, timely, and relevant
- Narrative-like, news or opinion
- Correct in spelling and grammar
- Evidential of sources (e.g. quotations, references, links)
- Full article submission
- Headshot of the contributor
- Brief bio; submissions using pen names cannot be used. You may include a link to your company website, blog or preferred social network.
Have more questions? Here are 9 things you need to know about submitting news to YFS Magazine.