What’s on your e-reader?
“No mans education is ever finished.” Every successful entrepreneur is likely reading (or has read) something to further their business acumen – whether it be a trade journal, an online magazine, e-book or hard copy. One key theme in entrepreneurship & small business is … “there are many things to learn.”
Knowledge will become one of your most valuable assets.
I’m sure you’ve heard the adage, “Who you will become in the next five years is based on a) who you associate with and b) the books you read.” To that point, even in a time-crunched state we should make time to read more. Even if reading is not your cup of tea, purchase the audiobooks via iTunes.
Ultimately if I had to compile a ‘must-read’ book-list for startups it would consist of the following titles.
3. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
4. Excuses Begone!: How to Change Lifelong, Self-Defeating Thinking Habits
5. No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs (NO BS)
7. Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done
8. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth
9. The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea
11. Personality Plus
13. Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap… and Others Don’t
14. How To Win Friends and Influence People
15. Aspire: Discovering Your Purpose Through the Power of Words
17. The Go-Getter
18. The Art of the Start: The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide…
19. The Dip
20. Put Your Dream to the Test
What are your favorite business books? Share them in the comments section below.
Did you enjoy this article? If so, subscribe to YFS Magazine and never miss an update.
© YFS Magazine. All Rights Reserved. Copying prohibited. All material is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this material is prohibited. Sharing of this material under Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International terms, listed here, is permitted.