Get inspired with these thought-provoking statements on leadership, vision, challenges, greatness and success.
1. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. “Where there is no vision, the people perish.”
– Proverbs 29:18
3. “You say I started out with practically nothing, but that isn’t correct. We all start with all there is, it’s how we use it that makes things possible.”
– Henry Ford
4. “I am not afraid…I was born to do this.”
– Joan of Arc
5. “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”
– Warren Buffett
6. “Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful.”
– John Wooden
7. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”
– Napoleon Hill
8. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”
– John Quincy Adams
9. “You don’t have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.”
– Les Brown
10. “Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
– Henry Ford
© YFS Magazine. All Rights Reserved. Copying prohibited. All material is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this material is prohibited. Sharing of this material under Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International terms, listed here, is permitted.