What do you buy the entrepreneur that has everything? Better yet, how can you be as innovative with gift giving this year as they are with their business mojo? From stocking stuffers to “this is amazing” gadgets, here’s a look at twenty cool holiday gifts that won’t disappoint the entrepreneur in your life.
Editor’s Note: Products are listed in the order they appear in the slideshow above. Prices are rounded to the nearest dollar.
- Mophie Powerstation Reserve Micro, $40 — Power up on the go! Mophie Powerstation’s lightweight and compact design with a convenient key ring and integrated charging cables means your smartphone is always ready for a charge whenever you need it.
- MINI JAMBOX by Jawbone Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, $118 — This wireless speaker is portable enough to go with you wherever you go, and powerful enough to sound great. Give your mobile devices a big boost and hear better quality sound from Pandora or Spotify. It connects wirelessly to your phone so you can ditch the cords and wires.
- Bobino Phone Holder, $8 —There isn’t always a safe place to rest your smartphone — especially in airports. Place this black Bobino phone holder over a standard wall outlet, plug in your charger through the hole, and voila – you’ve just created a handy shelf for your mobile phone to rest on while it charges.
- Young, Fabulous & Self-Employed ™ Signature Mug, $15 — This conversation starter is sleek and fun. Order your limited edition Young, Fabulous & Self-Employed TM ceramic coffee mug and spark business conversations.
- Frends Taylor Headphones, $200 — Turn heads at the airport with Frends Taylor headphones — the perfect tech statement piece. The distinctive silhouette and unparalleled sound quality round out this addition to your wardrobe as your most justified business accessory to date.
- Founders Card, $595 — Know an entrepreneur that has everything? Provide the gift of networking opportunities, discounts and travel perks with a FoundersCard membership – exclusively for entrepreneurs and small business owners. Pay a one-time initiation fee of $95 and the first year of annual membership, $595 per year.
- Karma Wi-Fi Hotspot, Pre-order, $149 — Karma Go lets you take WiFi everywhere. Pay-as-you-go for data that never expires. No contracts or monthly fees with nationwide coverage on LTE. Pre-order and slip them a note to let them know it’s on the way.
- Ringly Smart Jewelry, Pre-order, $195 — Pre-order wearable fashion technology in the form of finger jewelry for the female entrepreneur in your life. This high-tech ring actually buzzes and lights up when you get a phone call or text; and when someone likes your Instagram post. Crafted with an 18K matte gold 3 micron plated setting and precious and semi-precious stones, Ringly is available in US sizes 6, 7 and 8. New orders ship early 2015.
- iPad Telephoto Lens, $25 — It’s time to take iPad photography one step, or 10 steps, further with the iPad telephoto lens. Improve product and behind the scenes shots for social media, branding and more. This lens adds 10-12 times telephoto power to your iPad.
- “I Create” ™ Signature T-Shirt, $39 — If you know an entrepreneur who creates, takes risks, and lives their passion this premium graphic t-shirt is for them. Make a bold business statement with YFS Magazine’s limited edition graphic t-shirts.
- Tile Tracking Tags, $19 — Stick Tile tags to whatever you don’t want to lose, and it provides trackability to whatever you can dream up. Popular items include backpacks, laptop cases, purses, and luggage. It lets you find it using GPS and even tells you when you’re getting warmer.
- Touch Slab, $186 — Here’s a compact trackpad made from wood that lets you get rid of the mouse. You just slide your finger along the trackpad like you would any other. The only difference is that it is made with wood rather than plastic, so it looks great.
- Kapture, $99 — Kapture is an audio-recording wristband that allows you to easily save and share moments that matter in your life. Buying as a gift this holiday season? Print a custom card to throw into their stocking. New orders ship early 2015.
- Fitbit Activity and Sleep Wristband, $130 — Wear the Fitbit Force on your wrist just like a bracelet, and it does the rest. It will track all of your activities throughout the day, and then establish the quality of sleep you’re getting at night. All of this data is presented on your phone or computer so you can analyze what makes a good day and a good night’s sleep.
- OverBoard Waterproof iPad Case, $50 — For outings at the lake, on the boat, at the pool, and anywhere near the water, a waterproof iPad case lets the entrepreneur in your life relax with their favorite lounging accessory, without any worries or danger if it gets splashed.
- Drive an Exotic Car Experience, $95 and up — Give the gift of speed. Car shows are one thing, but you can give someone the chance to actually get behind the wheel of the exotic car of their dreams and do what it was made to do—drive fast on a real race track.
- Moleskine Evernote Smart Notebook, $20 — The Moleskin Smart Notebook works with the Evernote app to turn handwritten notes into digital ones, ensuring all notes and business ideas are ultimately in one convenient place.
- Wireless Golf Swing Analyzer, $86 — Help the entrepreneur in your life take their golf game to the next level with this wireless swing analyzer. You attach it to your club, take swings like normal, and then see the results on your smartphone with a special app. You’ll be able to visually see where your shortcomings are so you can make the necessary adjustments.
- GoPro HERO3, $200 — Know an entrepreneur that likes to live life on the edge? Grab a GoPro designed to take pictures of rough and rugged adventures, or daredevil feats without getting damaged. It can help you be an even bigger part of their life as you relive all of the antics they get into.
- Bose QuietComfort 20i, $300 — Bose QuietComfort 20i earbuds mimic the same noise-canceling quality of the original Bose headset. Get the noise-canceling benefit in the office or on-the-go or push a button to let some noise in while listening to your favorite music or audiobooks.
© YFS Magazine. All Rights Reserved. Copying prohibited. All material is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this material is prohibited. Sharing of this material under Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International terms, listed here, is permitted.