Social sharing has a tremendous impact on brand visibility in today’s digital landscape.
In fact, “unlike other mediums, we consistently find that social sharing is a fantastic opportunity to spread the word via relevant social networks.”
This year our most socially shared articles included: inside looks at entrepreneurs to watch, musings on entrepreneurship culture, business lifestyle tips and inspiring startup stories.
Find out which small business articles were in high demand via several of our favorite social networks including: Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Here’s an inside look at our most shared stories across social media this year.*
1. 5 Cool Founders Building Category Killer Companies Read more
2. 35 Entrepreneurs Share How They Stay Motivated in Business Read more
3. 10 Crazy Things People Say to Entrepreneurs Read more
4. Spotted: 10 Dallas Entrepreneurs to Watch Read more
5. Spotted: 10 Los Angeles Entrepreneurs to Watch Read more
6. 45 Business Quotes to Live, Work and Play By Read more
7. What No One Told you About Entrepreneurship Read more
8. 25 Entrepreneurs Share How to Prevent, Reduce and Overcome Stress Read more
9. 10 Ways Small Business Owners Can Support Global Entrepreneurship Week Locally Read more
10. Business Crush! 10 Founders that Make Entrepreneurship Look Really Good Read more
© YFS Magazine. All Rights Reserved. Copying prohibited. All material is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this material is prohibited. Sharing of this material under Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International terms, listed here, is permitted.